To raise young leaders to serve humanity by attaining high levels of academic excellence, exemplary values and spiritual empowerment.To raise young leaders to serve humanity by attaining high levels of academic excellence, exemplary values and spiritual empowerment.
To accomplish the mission, SCM will be committed to transform lives and shape young leaders with integrity and commitment. The SCM seeks to be a Student Community which enables students:
To become committed to Jesus Christ as Lord, Saviour and Liberator.
- To inculcate exemplary values and nurture it to serve humanity and to eventually become leaders of society.
- To understand critically and participate creatively in the total life of the college.
- To become aware of the contemporary social realities and be involved in the struggles for fuller humanity.
To initiate, facilitate and coordinate programmes for:
1. Worship and Study
2. Fellowship and Caring
3. Action and Reflection>
The word of God, revealed in the Bible, active in history and witnessed to by the Holy Spirit.
- Weekly Prayer meeting (Every Thursday)
- Morning worship (M,E,T,R Order - Monday to Friday)
- Group Discussion & Sharing (Biblical topics & moral values)
- Visual lessons and Video presentations
- One day programme
- SCM Choir
- Good news camps
- Social welfare activities
|Co-ordinator||:||Mrs. Sree Devi Os (Asst. Prof, Maths)|
|Student Representative||:||Mr. Grace k Daniel (S8, CSE)|